Friday Night

I blog in my head often....  I do not blog on my blog nearly as often.

Part of the reason for my procrastination is that I want to include relevant, edited photos in every post.  It turns out, I'm not so much in the season of life which allows for a lot of photo editing.

So...no photos in this post.  Stepping outside my comfort zone.

Our new baby is due to arrive 4 weeks from today.  I've been feeling less than super great for the last couple of weeks.  It's hard to tell if I'm ill or if I'm displaying the symptoms expected when there is a quickly growing bundle of joy in my belly.  I'm anxious to meet him/her....

I will share more later.  I do have some pretty great pictures to upload, edit, and post.  Pictures of all of our farm animals, of the kids, of the beautiful autumn we've had here in Wyoming, and the nearly finished mini-barn that my handy husband has invested the last several months in.  I have some exciting updates and some personal thoughts and ponderings as well.

Things are going well though...

Will post again soon.

0 Responses to "Friday Night"