I'm Alive! :)

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile....


The thing is, I've been battling a bit of...morning sickness.  True enough. :)  And, one of the things that has made me feel nauseous is...my computer!  Oh well...

Anyway...I think I'm starting to come out of the yucky stage.  I am 13 weeks along, and got to see our little one in an ultrasound yesterday.  The doctor said the baby is at most 2 inches long, but I could see every detail of his/her little moving baby body.  Fingers, toes...precious.

So, I'm invigorated!  That's why I'm blogging...and I hope to do some more soon.  I've been without my camera for a couple weeks as I left it at my parents' house... I'll be getting it back next week, and I have a new appreciation for it.  I'll post pictures as soon as I get my hands on that memory card.

Oh, I also got myself a new computer!  A Mac!  Fun, right?

Ok...there's more...I want to update you on the kids and their cute growing things...soon.

Love you all and miss you!

2 Responses to "I'm Alive! :)"

Gina (visit their site)

I have been wondering what has kept you away! Now I know..yay! (Not yay for morning sickness though...yuck to that but "yay" for sweet little fingers & toes! Congrats!

Erika May (visit their site)

how exciting! and interesting that i haven't been posting much myself for the SAME reason. yep. that's right. 11 weeks here and starting to feel a little better.