Our Home

I know, I know...it's been forever.

I'm sorry.

I've been trying to focus on making memories instead of documenting memories. :)

But...I miss blogging, and hope I can get right back to it.

For now, I wanted to share a picture of our new home.

I love this photo!  Thanks to Pastor Bob for capturing a snapshot of the view from the end of our dirt road.

Do you see the wind turbines on the horizon? 

Ours is the one with the open garage door and 3 vehicles parked in the driveway.

We're enjoying our home.  I'm excited to share more with you about all that's been going on....mostly about how God blesses us each day much more than we deserve.

4 Responses to "Our Home"

Courtney (visit their site)

AMAZING! Oh how we would love to come visit...I'm jealous that you're living in such a beautiful place. Congrats on your new home...always a process, huh? I'm glad I'm not the only one taking a break from blogging...it's been a busy summer!

Emily (visit their site)

Oh, it's beautiful! It looks so very peaceful there. That's what I imagine my home looking like someday. I loved reading a few stories of your beautiful babies. Keep them coming! : )

Anonymous (visit their site)

Very nice!! Mom

Erika May (visit their site)

looks beautiful! everything you wanted right? or at least getting there!