Arbor Kids

Many of our neighbors are planting new, baby trees in their front yards. My oldest said the other day, "We need to get a new, growing tree."

I guess I wasn't quick enough getting to the nursery to fulfill his request.

He and his brother took the matter into their own hands.

I'm impressed. :)


PS: I had no part in this...they thought every part up and constructed it on their own.

5 Responses to "Arbor Kids"

Erika May (visit their site)

you have some pretty smart boys!

Heather (visit their site)

I love this...kids are so awesome when they get an idea...oh I guess sometimes it is kinda scary too!!!

Courtney (visit their site)

how cute is that?! i love how they arranged the rocks around it :)

Anonymous (visit their site)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous (visit their site)

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Slow Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Swiftly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them @ Fast Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]