A Fun Day in Pictures

It was a beautiful day today. The boys and I played outside for a long time while my baby was napping. And, then we went back out this evening and grilled and played fireman and we even had a family game of Red Light, Green Light. :) I'm smiling as I type this and remember this wonderful day...


This kid's faces crack me up! :)

What in the world??
I wanted to somehow capture the bright blue sky...and I think this photo does a pretty good job.
Can a kid be ANY more photogenic??


I love her hoodie and her pink shoes. She loves being outside. She's going to have a blast this summer!

That's all. Just wanted to share our day with you.

1 comments:

Erika May (visit their site)

how fun! the laramie range looks awesome in the background. you're kids are adorable, as usual!