Milestones

Saturday is my baby's first birthday. I can't believe she's a year old already. And, at the same time, it seems like eons ago that I was in the hospital being induced, not knowing that our new baby would be our first daughter.


She's getting so big. The last two weeks have been a time of rapid development. It's sort of bittersweet. :)...But, mostly, it's sweet.

She started entertaining herself with the kitchen cupboards and drawers. She loves pulling out all the wash cloths, towels, measuring cups, and tupperware and using her imagination as she makes a huge mess on my floor! I love it. I'm so proud. :)

She LOVES being outside. She seems to be completely unaffected by cold, wind, or rain. She just breathes rapidly, kicks her little feet, and smiles whenever she gets to go outside.


She's not walking yet, which is fine with me. :) I feel like she'll remain a baby officially until she starts taking those first steps.



But, here's the thing: I always forget when a baby's supposed to start talking. But, my girl...she's doing a lot of REAL talking! It seems early. It's so cute!

(How can she have her toes like that??)

She says the following:
Hi
Mama
Dada
Yum Yum Yum
No No No
Uh Oh
Thank You (Day Doo)


I think she's getting cuter and cuter every day too! :)

1 comments:

Melanie (visit their site)

How is it possible to add cuteness to a little girl who is already so cute? She really adorable! :-)