A Quick Update

I've been wanting to blog....

....but I've been too busy holding my baby instead. :)
It's a little difficult to type with one hand while an adorable baby boy is in your other arm.

But, his daddy's holding him right now...so I'm stealing away to leave a quick post.

I have to apologize.  In my last post, and in a birth announcement email I sent out, I indicated that I would post our little angel's name on the blog once his name had been decided.  However, I apparently had a little lapse, because I forgot that I try to keep the blog as anonymous as possible.  So...no names.  Sorry...because, his name is pretty darn cool...I'm tempted to post it...but I don't think it's in his best interest.  So, from here on out, he will be referred to as Little Prince.

And, he is...my Little Prince.

We are all quite fond of our little guy.

The kids are adjusting well...even the Little Princess. :)

Grandma stayed with us during the week that Little Prince was born.  I can't thank her enough.  Thanks, Mom!!

I have more to share later...when Little Prince decides he doesn't want his mom holding him so much anymore.  I don't look forward to that day...

5 Responses to "A Quick Update"

Charity Nee (visit their site)

Oh wow he is ADORABLE - well i did hold him though!!! So i know that already!! =D
I like his 'bloggy' name - but I agree with you his real name is quite cool. But one thing you could consider - you could post first names, not last names? and maybe leave out middle names too? i did change my internet name (jessica faith) to my real name (Charity =D) after another bloggy friend told me i'd probably be ok as long as i didn't have any last name.
Hugs!!
*i call little prince first at church this sunday!!!* HAHA!!!

ProudMom (visit their site)

Charity, I noticed you changed your name. :) I think it's probably quite safe. I just had sort of a weird "run-in" with a crazy E-bayer...and ever since, I'm pretty cautious. I think I should blog about that experience....so keep your eye out for that story. :)

grace (visit their site)

I love him already- he is perfect- let me know when life feels settled cuz I am coming back!

Jamimania (visit their site)

Congrats!! He is a precious little man. I can't wait to meet him and hold him and I totally LOVE these pictures of the little ones all together. So cute. My goodness pigtails is getting so BIG!! How's she adjusting to not being the baby?

I hope all is going well for you guys. :) Think of you often and am so excited for you. Love and hugs to all... Aunt Jami

ProudMom (visit their site)

Grace...you can come whenever you want! :)
Jami, we can't wait for you to meet him either! Pig Tails is doing pretty well...she had 2-3 molars that decided to start coming in right when Little Prince was born, so she's been a little bit crabby...but I attribute it to the teeth. She likes the baby. :)