The Story of the World

I hope to blog more about my ever-developing homeschool philosophy and my curriculum desires.  But, for now, I just need to leave a quick post.

If anyone is interested in using The Story of the World series by Susan Wise Bauer as a history text for elementary-aged kids, the 2nd volume, The Middle Ages, in hardcover, is on clearance through Peace Hill Press.



It's such a great deal!  I bought it, even though I won't need it for at least 2-3 years.  I read through the whole book last week, and I'm so excited to get a better history education.

I want the other volumes now!

8 Responses to "The Story of the World"

Charity Nee (visit their site)

nice...
i love your blog makeover!! such a cute header...

Charity Nee (visit their site)

p.s. i get who that little one you're holding is!!! :) i CANNOT wait!!!

ProudMom (visit their site)

Thanks, Miss Faith! Did you try out the rubies yet? Let me know if you get stuck on any step...I can help. :)

grace (visit their site)

Lianne! I love the header!! I so need to figure this business out- when you have that baby sooo soon and are a little settled I will come down for a few days. I cannot wait!!!

grace (visit their site)

Lianne! I love the header!! I so need to figure this business out- when you have that baby sooo soon and are a little settled I will come down for a few days. I cannot wait!!!

Heather (visit their site)

I agree with everyone else that your header is awesome and I too love this book we have both books it came with Caleb's school material...we have the coolest books that we get from My Fathers World and can't wait to use them with the girls... :) I love homeschooling!!!

Heather (visit their site)

I agree with everyone else that your header is awesome...I also love this book...we got it with Caleb's school materials...I do believe we have both of them...I really do love the My Father's World materials...I love homeschooling!!!

ProudMom (visit their site)

Heather, I didn't know that The Story of the World was included in My Father's World! I keep meaning to check it out....now I'm re-motivated...:)