I think I can, I think I can...

This picture is a good representation of the way the winter has been....windy. Can you see the snow blowing and the grass blowing?...
This poor guy was riding against the blowing snow..

But...wait.....
Look what I saw today in our front yard......GREEN! :)
We've actually had a couple nice days in the last week. My baby got to crawl around outside for the first time in her WHOLE life! She loved it, of course!
She also got to hang out in the garage while the boys played out front. She loved that too! She gets so excited to be outside. She breathes really heavily and kicks her cute, little pudgy legs. A thrill!
My oldest was able to display how much he's grown over the winter months. At the end of last summer he was struggling to figure out the coordination it took to make this bike thing work out....and this weekend he was showing off how fast he could ride up and down the sidewalk. I'm proud. :)
Then, today, the boys went out in the back yard and played catch.
This is the American Dream, right?
How fun it is to have two boys who are best friends!

So...I'm seeing some light at the end of the cold, windy tunnel. I can make it. I can.

1 comments:

Erika May (visit their site)

its a mean trick when it goes back to looking like the two pictures at the top!