Date Night


Some friends from our church have offered to watch our kids tomorrow night so that we can go out on a date.....alone.

What am I supposed to do??

I mean...we accepted, of course. But, from there...I'm at a loss. I'm maybe even scared. I'm saying this and laughing...but I'm not sure I really think it's funny.

This is sort of like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity...and I don't want to blow it.

I'm nervous about my date.

Help, please... :)

Don't you think the church girls will have fun with my cuties?? :)

2 Responses to "Date Night"

Melanie (visit their site)

Whatever you do, know that you'll talk about the kids almost the whole time. :-) Do you want like actual date ideas?

Erika May (visit their site)

i would go downtown for sure..altitude, anongs, jeffreys...
As you might know the movie theatre here is not that great and expensive, but that is an idea too.

if its still nice and you do go downtown, you should walk along the footbridge. but it might be too cold for that.

do you like bowling? because we have one of those here too.

what about rolling skating. that would be hilarious and fun.

if you go early you guys could hang out at the flea market (they close at 5). i'm a dork but i love going to the flea market with my husband.

just trying to throw out some laramie ideas...

ooh another one. if you want to drive a little you could go up to centennial and eat at the bear tree (they have awesome pizza). The trading post has good steaks too. 35 miles though.

mainly, just enjoy each other!