Graham Cracker Houses


I figure I better finish with Christmas posts before it's inappropriately too late. :)

When we celebrated Christmas with my family, my mom had the kids decorate these cute (and easy!) "gingerbread" houses.


I was so impressed with how well the boys did. They were so creative, and from what I'm told, they didn't try to eat all the candy!


My oldest insisted on having crosses all over his house. When he put the gummy bears on the crosses, he said they were like Jesus dying on the cross.

I was so inspired that when we spent Christmas with my husband's side of the family, we built some more houses for the boys to decorate again but this time with their cousins. It was so fun!

4 Responses to "Graham Cracker Houses"

Erika May (visit their site)

they're so cute...and smart!

Steven (visit their site)

Awww I like the little house, it is so cool.

Courtney (visit their site)

such a creative idea...now i want to do it. i've got everything i need except for the frosting...guess i better go shopping :) thanks for your encouraging posts, Lianne - with we could hang out!!

Charity Nee (visit their site)

what a sweet commment!!