From Above


I got a new camera last week.  I'm very excited about it.  I've been messing with some of the manual controls, which is especially fun for me with sky/cloud/storm pictures.
I have so much to learn in order to find out my camera's full potential.  I'm hoping that I learn a fraction of that this summer.
Living in Wyoming, I miss trees.  But, then when I stand outside our house, I can't help but appreciate the wide, open spaces.  Nothing hindering my view.  There's something priceless about that too.  We're very blessed.
I am waiting on only 1 of about 8 shipments of homeschool curriculum to arrive, and my set will be nearly complete for the 2011-2012 school year.  I am feeling confident and excited!  I hope to at some point have a nice little link on the sidebar, listing my curriculum choices.  I'm describing our philosophy as a sort of Math/Science-heavy Classical program.
Glad to be back to blogging....

0 Responses to "From Above"