Très, Très Blessed


The title of my blog translates "Very Blessed", and it is my goal to share with my readers the many facets of my life that display the richness of God's grace and mercy.
Here is one of the greatest gifts God has given to me:
He is so much more than I ever imagined I'd have in a husband.
"You're everything I never knew I always wanted!" (Name that movie!)
One post cannot do justice to this topic, so for now, I'll focus on one thing about MY LOVE that I LOVE. :)
My dear husband does not leave messes around the house.  He leaves the bathroom in the condition it was when he arrived.  He rinses out his dishes.  He puts the box of cereal away.  He moves his dirty socks to the dirty clothes area of the house.  He puts his toothbrush away.  He puts the cap on the toothpaste.  He disposes of the diapers that he changes (without complaining about having to change a diaper).
So much of what you hear about husbands is how unhelpful they are around the house.  When these conversations come up, I have nothing to contribute.  My life partner is helpful and does not add any extra work to my housekeeping load.
...and I love that.
PS-He also likes to splash around in the river with while on vacation with his kids.  (I thought the photo might call for a bit of an explanation.)

0 Responses to "Très, Très Blessed"