i {heart} faces

I found out about i {heart} faces from miz booshay. I decided to enter this photo this week. How fun!





10 Responses to "i {heart} faces"

Dot O (visit their site)

Oh, how adorable! What a beautiful little baby. In looking at your pic, it makes me wish so much more that digital cameras were around back when my teens were babies. They capture so much more detail.

Her eyes are just gorgeous!

angie {the arthur clan} (visit their site)

What a beautiful photo ~ her eyes are amazing!

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun this week,

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Sara LeeAnn (visit their site)

Great photograph, Lianne! Sadie is darling.

Jamimania (visit their site)

That is precious! I love that little pretty face. :)

Melinda (visit their site)

Those eyes are enough to make one's heart melt. You'll have a hard time telling her "no". : )

Dot O (visit their site)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I know for sure my son would very much be willing to share some of his freckles with your kids. If only we could fine some way of doing that......

Drew (visit their site)

That baby is as cute as they come! I'm trying to figure out if she looks like mom or dad. I just love those big blue eyes!

Anonymous (visit their site)

Beautiful blue eyes!

Rae (visit their site)

very pretty! what a great shot!

Liz Harrell (visit their site)

Gorgeous blue eyes! Just precious.