Scary

First, since I haven't addressed this yet, I wanted to thank you all for your input regarding solutions to my scrapbooking dilemma. Per your suggestions, I checked out a few sites that will print photo books. They're all similarly priced, and I think I'm going to do that. There is actually a service that will link from Flickr, so I'm going to try to keep my photos organized by book in Flickr, and then when I'm ready to order I will.

For those of you who will be heartbroken if I give up traditional scrapbooking altogether, please know that that is not my intention. I'll scrapbook for special occasions still...for fun. :)

But...on to the topic of this post: Scary.

My boys like scary things...and they like drawing scary things.

Examples:

Scary thing #1
Scary Thing #2

My oldest drew the first one. I helped with the first few teeth, but he drew the rest all by himself. And, the 2nd was drawn my little bruiser. Can you guess what they are?

I'll identify the two scary things in my post tomorrow! :)

1 comments:

mjoseph (visit their site)

Ooh, Ooh! I guess Uncle Pooky and a dinosaur.